Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Need some accountability??

Happy Wednesday!

If you have checked out the pages section of this blog you will see some new info was updated! I wanted to take a minute to share with you my next accountability group- All or Nothing!


I shared with you all my August goals and one goal was to help 10 new people this month.  One of the ways I would love to help you is through this support group! I run my accountability groups through Facebook so it makes it easy to check in with you irregardless of your location! It was an accountability that started me on my journey to better health and a better life and I really just want to pay that forward.

This month I am also offering a FREE 3-Day Refresh Kit to those who purchase a challenge pack! This new product is amazing and the results people are getting, both physically but just overall well-being and how they feel, is amazing.

What about if you have a program already? Not a problem! I still want to help you! Coaching others is not just a job! It is my PASSION! So if you have a program you want to dust off and try again, this group is for you too!!

So let's set August on FIRE with our commitment to getting healthier and stronger! Who's with me??



No comments:

Post a Comment