Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Getting my body back!

No--I haven't had baby yet but I am fully aware that I won't be slipping back into my size twos after baby unless I work for it! 

My thoughts exactly!

Fortunately, I have been staying on track {for the most part} during this pregnancy and am hoping that hard work helps my efforts.  But it is going to take more than that.  And since working out is out of the question for a few weeks at least {silly c-section} I know nutrition is going to be my biggest ally!

So I am hitting it hard with the easiest nutrition plan there is to follow.  This program has given countless clients amazing results in such a short amount of time.  There is no measuring, guess work, counting calories.  I have tons of clean food choices that I can prep beforehand or grab easily when juggling the responsibilities of a newborn.  

What little gem am I referring to? The 21 Day Fix of course! I will be utilizing my Shakeology and the nutrition guide to get myself back on track while not working out.  I know that I will still be eating for two (since I am breast-feeding) and want to make sure I am properly nourishing my body and my baby's by eating the best way I can: fresh, clean foods in the right portions! 

I would love to have some support and accountability! If you are interested in joining me, comment with your email below or find me on Facebook!! You can choose any program that is right for you! I am really excited to host my first post-pregnancy group and kick butt with you all! 



Let's get healthy{er} together!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment