Monday, June 23, 2014

Motivational Monday: Why can't you?

Happy Monday everyone!

This post is a bit different than my typical posts.  I really try to use this blog as a place to motivate and encourage. A place to share my journey of health and fitness. A place to share healthy eating ideas.  I want it to be helpful and inspiring.  I want to show others ways that they can achieve their goals.  And I definitely want to be available to anyone who is wanting some support, some guidance, and a friend on their journey.

Yet, I realize, I am not being 100% transparent.  I, like so many people, went through a period of trying every diet, every gimmick, starting full force with big goals and falling completely flat on my face, not getting back up to try again.  

It is obvious from any of my past posts that Shakeology and at home workouts through Beachbody became my answer.  The two factors that actually got me LASTING results when I had reached a point thinking that nothing out there would.  

But more than that, more than those products, was the people behind the products. I became a coach because I believed in the product and my results.  I knew that, in order for the results to last, for this change to become a lifestyle, that I was going to need some MAJOR accountability.  Enter in, Team Impact.  An amazing, genuine, heartfelt, passionate, crazy group of people all working towards the common goal of helping others find health and fitness.  This group of people helped me stay accountable.  I got over my fear of failing and starting sharing with others {the world wide web..ahem} my story.  

I signed up as a coach eleven  months ago.  I had hopes of helping others.  I had hopes of this lifestyle sticking.  I had {small} hopes of making some income that would allow me to find some fulfillment in my new role as a stay at home mom.  

Can I be totally honest? I got WAY more than I bargained for. I didn't just find some fulfillment.  I had my passion.  I found a calling in my heart of why I am here on Earth.  I found friendships.  I found a way to stay home with my babies, never worrying about leaving them, missing a first anything.  

Y'all--these past months have been a roller coaster! I never imagined what possibilities would open themselves up if I just opened myself up.  I have gone from coach to One Star Qualifying.  I have gone from brand new coach to coach in the top 200 of the company.  I have gone from coach to leader of my team.  

I do not boast in this.  I am nothing without my team.  Without the people who ask me for help and allow me the humbling opportunity of being a support for them.  

What I want to say--is if I can have all that happen, why can't you??


I really am serious! The one thing I have learned this past year, is that this business is for ANYONE who wants it! I have seen so many people, my own coaches included, make it work for them.  

What I am asking is, if you want to help others, if you want to get healthier, if you want to gain some financial freedom--why aren't you coaching?

I am looking for new coaches to add to my team.  I will personally mentor you to help you succeed and reach your goals.  

I almost let this opportunity slip me by.  I said no to the idea because I felt unworthy.  I felt that my story could never help someone else.  How wrong I was! Don't let that be you! I kick myself ever time I think of who I could have been helping sooner if I wouldn't have let fear stop me! 

If you are at all interested in learning more, comment with your email below, find me on Facebook, or shoot me an e-mail! 



No comments:

Post a Comment