Monday, June 2, 2014

Motivational Monday #2

Happy June everyone! 

I can not believe we are almost halfway through 2014! That is just crazy to me.  

I have a question for you today.  Remember, oh I don't know, back in January when the new year rolled in and you were ready to accomplish some things in 2014, make some changes? How are you doing with that? Did you know that by this point only 44% are still hanging onto their fitness and health goals? 



If you are someone that made a goal and have slipped, or gotten way off track, it doesn't  mean that this year is a wash! Not at all! It means you need to start working hard, retraining your thinking and get back on track to finish out what you began!

That is one reason I offer new accountability groups every month.  There are lots of reasons people quit {or never get started} on those resolutions.  
        You get busy. You are scared. You don't know what to do.  You lose motivation. Things           come up. 


But, when you share your goals with others, when make them known publicly and ask for someone to help keep you motivated and accountable, then you start to find some success.  

I want to challenge you today that if you have given up on your goals or gotten a little off track, start again!!



I would love to offer you some support.  

And to my two accountability groups starting this month, I am so proud of you already! Dig deep! You have all the tools you need to be successful but YOU are the biggest determining factor in your success.  Decide. Commit. And never give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment