Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 1...Again

After an awesome week in Nashville for our annual conference, way too much yummy indulgences, I started over on a brand new program.

Again.

The program isn't exactly brand new. It is just the next one I'm doing since finishing 22 Minute Hard Corps.

When I was thinking of what I wanted, how I wanted pushed, what I wanted my body to get out of a workout...I knew! I just KNEW what workout I was going to be doing!

P90x3!!!

I've loved this program from the very first workout I did almost three years ago. There is so much variety. The workouts are all only 30 minutes. I love how quickly I see results. And obviously-- Tony!

Here's the deal. If I am being honest, I can workout with the best of them. Like, get my sweat on and not miss a workout. But this summer, the multiple indulgences have added up and detracted from my hard work. That really SUCKS!!

So I'm saying no more! I've done it before! While pregnant!!! I can totally do it again

See?? Proof! 


So day 1 is in the books. My nutrition and water were great. AND, my husband is committing to doing this with me. Talk about awesome accountability!

So stay tuned! I'll be sharing what I'm eating, progress and in 90 days--some awesome results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment