Friday, August 5, 2016

Week 1 Update

Technically week 1 ends tomorrow and Sunday is a rest day, but tomorrow is a crazy busy day with Super Saturday, a baby shower, a wedding reception and then family dinner with my in-laws.  Yes, all of that in one day. Talk about having to fight to stay on track nutrition wise! What a test! Ha!

Today's workout was one of my favorites in the entire program. All of these workouts are 30 minutes but they are varied that you have to push yourself every day to find the strength to get through THAT workout.

CVX is weighted cardio, meaning you do cardio moves holding a weight. #whoa #letthatsinkin
It's challenging even using a light weight like I did (only five pounds). What I love is that with a weight in my hand, the whole workout changes. I can feel the muscles I am working more acutely than if I was doing a jack press without a weight. To have to push through and engage your core every move is awesome. Talk about a challenge!

I mean look at me---SWEATY MESS!!


I feel stronger for sure. I feel really energized. I feel determined to continue to push physically. And mentally. I know it is not all about the number on the scale.  But, having a successful first week, not giving into cravings, following the meal plan EXACTLY, get in all my water.... y'all I'm down FIVE pounds! Determined??? Like never before!

I've always loved this program and now I remember even more why it is one of my favorites! If you want more info on this program, on joining one of my accountability groups, or a program that YOU will fall in love with, send me a message or drop a comment below with your email and I will be in touch.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for being on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment