Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Back to School, Back to You!

The past couple of weeks I have been getting a lot of questions from other moms, and other women in general, about what I eat and my workouts.

It is HARD to find time to focus on you. We have jobs, families, activities, committees. There is a lot.

I remember feeling like there was no possible way I could squeeze in a shower let alone a workout and meal prep?? WHAT?!!?

What I do know now is that it IS possible.

Starting next week I will be working with several women; all age ranges, all fitness levels, all at different starting points, just wanting to get healthier. To feel their best and carve out a little time each day to focus on themselves.

With school starting back up and routines happening again at home as we bust out our mega-calendars and color-coded systems, why not pick a color for you?? Choose to put yourself on the calendar!

If you are interested in joining my exclusive accountability group on Facebook, comment below with your email or shoot me an email and I will be happy to chat with you more!


No comments:

Post a Comment