Monday, February 10, 2014

Blessed

Hey everyone! I so meant to post more here last week but it was a little busier than planned and I took that time to unplug a bit.  I actually left Monday night with the boys to head back home to spend the week with family and friends and prepare for our big guy's 3rd birthday party.  (My hubby joined us after work on Friday evening)

We had the best time seeing our family and friends and celebrating not only Hudson, but my mom and brother-in-law, who also had birthdays last week.

As I drove back across the state yesterday I afternoon, I reflected on this past week.  I was at home each day with my boys, creating memories, doing whatever we pleased.  I got to fully engage with them and with our friends that week.  I didn't have to ask for time off.  Leaving Monday instead of Tuesday afternoon to beat the snow didn't affect anyone or my "job".  As I drove, I got a little teary-eyed.  Could this life really be mine? At 26, I am my own boss.  I am in charge of the hours I work, the pay I make, and how my days will be spent.  How many people can say that?



Beachbody has given me so much more than my health.  It has given  me so much more than a smaller pant size.  I had no clue when I had to leave my full time job to make a move for my husband's career what the future held.  I didn't know how we could supplement two incomes on one.  I didn't know if I could find another career I would be passionate about that would provide any kind of substantial income.  But Beachbody has done that.  It has given our family an income; one that is coming close to what I was making full time! It has given me a passion and a purpose. But more than that, it has given me FREEDOM!!.  It has allowed me 
the freedom to provide an income for our family to help
pay off debt AND a freedom to be the mom I always DREAMED of being.  


I don't deserve any of it.  I am no different than you.  I am not the smartest person on this Earth.  And I definitely have a long road on my fitness journey (more on that this week) but I am BLESSED and so grateful for this opportunity; one that allows me to help others all while working towards a brighter future for myself and my family.


If this intrigues you at all; if this speaks to you and you want to learn more, please contact me! There is a place on the side to leave your information! Or find me on Facebook.  If it wasn't for a friend encouraging me, INVITING me to take this step, I don't think I would have.  I would not be living this dream life, one that I know will get even better if I work towards it! This is me, a friend, inviting YOU! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all you do!! You have helped me change my life for the better and I can't wait to work with you more as our team will continue to grow :)

    ReplyDelete