Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What is the 21 Day Fix??

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram I am sure you have seen my post about Beachbody's latest program coming out February 3rd! I am so so excited about this little gem! 



I have absolutely been one to workout consistently, eat clean and then step on the scale and see ZERO change.  Normally I take it with a grain of salt.  But, if that keeps happening over and over, and I'm not seeing changes in my measurements, then obviously, something about my plan is off, right? It is so easy to begin our journeys towards health and fitness and think we are doing everything right because we are eating right but forgetting that we can still eat TOO MUCH!

Insert the FIX!



What is the 21 Day Fix?
This is Beachbody's 1st program that puts EQUAL emphasis on the fitness component and nutrition component.  Each workout designed by Autumn Calabrese is only 30 minutes long.  The nutrition plan uses specifically portioned containers that eliminate the guesswork out of portion control.  What does that mean for you? No weighing, no measuring, no counting! Can we all say amen to that?!! If it fits in the container, you can eat it. And, you'll LOSE weight.  Any food, when eaten in the right portions, makes it ok; no food off limits.



Are you starting to feel my excitement? Doesn't this seem like a plan that you can actually STICK TO?!!? I know that I am still in the middle of x3 but I am adding this nutrition component to my workouts and will save Autumn's workouts for later. (Yes, that is absolutely an option!)  I know I will probably be stalking the website on the third waiting to order, just like I did for P90x3! Ha! 

So you want to do this too..
Great! To be sure that you are ready to go once the program is released you can head to my site and sign up for a free account which allows me to be your Beachbody coach.  Then send me a little email (from your account you can click a button that says contact my coach or even from this site!) and let me know that you want to be notified when the program is officially available.  


Want even better results??
I am hosting an accountability group for individuals who want more guidance, support, and motivation to stick with the workouts and nutrition plan! If you would like to be a part of my accountability group, email me or find  me on Facebook and let's talk.  It is a closed group so only members of the group will see the posts.  I will be focusing on helping each person use the nutrition plan and making it work for their specific needs and goals.  Furthermore, I will be offering encouragement and support to stick with the plan the workouts! The only cost of the group is the cost of the challenge pack! I will work with you for FREE! If you take this step with me, I will fully commit to helping you.  My past challengers have seen such success from working through the accountability group format.  I want that success for YOU!

For more info and to see awesome before/after photos, check out this video!










No comments:

Post a Comment